Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

4 weeks (1 day early)

Today I am 4 weeks. The baby is the size of a single poppy seed:

Baby's now the size of a poppy seed!Now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) is splitting into the embryo (your future child) and placenta. Outside this microscopic speck, the amniotic sac and fluid are forming into protective cushioning.
Neural tube forms at 1-4 weeks of your pregnancy - It will develop into the nervous system (Brain, spinal cord, hair, and skin). Already your baby has the foundation for thought, senses, feeling, and more!
At 1-4 weeks pregnant, heart and primitive circulatory system rapidly form - While still in its beginning stages, this is the very life support system that will carry your child throughout his or her life.

Survey
I will do my best to keep up weekly with my "progress"

How far along? 4 weeks

Next Appointment: Call in for blood work

Weight gain/loss: May never answer this question. I don't think it starts until after the first OB appointment right???

Maternity clothes? Nope.


Sleep? Crazy dreams every. single. night.

Best moment this week? Positive Pregnancy test!

Food cravings: Nothing really

Odd pregnancy symptom of the week: random hot flashes

Genders: Unknown and unsure if we will find out.

Belly button in or out? Way in.

Movement? nope

What I miss? Nothing.

What I'm looking forward to: I just want to hold the baby

Weekly wisdom: Today I am Pregnant and I love my baby.

Milestones: Size of poppy seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment